Stand Basic (für VORZE & Rends)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
currently not available
- Order number: S000089
- enjoy hands-free masturbation
- compatible with the Piston SA and the Cyclone SA + Plus
- can be attached to many surfaces
- high resilience due to the use of steel
- designed in Japan by Rends
Enjoy hands-free stimulation with the Stand Basic by Rends
The Stand Basic from Rends, designed in Japan, offers you undreamt-of possibilities when using your VORZE masturbators.
The holder made of durable steel is suitable for attaching the VORZE A10 Piston SA as well as the VORZE A10 Cyclone SA +Plus. For example, attached to a table, this stand allows you to play hands-free without having to hold the masturbator in your hand.
The hard-wearing steel body impresses with its excellent fastening strength, high stability and easy handling. Let your imagination run wild and try out where you can attach your masturbators everywhere. Use them while standing, sitting or lying down. Attach them to a table, chair, or bedside table.
Whatever you decide to do, the comfort of having both hands free while masturbating is insanely great. So far this feeling was only known from the SPIDER. Try it out, the resulting feeling is incredibly close to reality.
■ A10 Piston SA
■ A10 Cyclone SA + PLUS
* The old model "A10 Cyclone SA" is not supported.
The content consists of the holder, C-type clamp (x2) and fastening screws (long 3 pieces, short 2 pieces). The screw used depends on the masturbator. The C-type clamp is an important part that fixes the main body. It is characterized by its solid durability and solid construction. The position of the masturbator can be adjusted by moving the T-plate.
How to use:
(1) Turn the masturbator to be used over and attach the holder according to the position of the screw hole. The "A10 Piston SA" is screwed in 3 places and the "A10 Cyclone SA +PLUS" in 2 places.
(2) Attach the stand on which the masturbator is attached in any position, for example on a table. Hold the leg plate in place with two clamps and carefully check that it doesn't wobble.
(3) Adjust the angle and position of the toy on the T-plate as is most comfortable for you. Again, please make sure that nothing can slip.
(4) You can now start playing after making sure that everything is securely attached.